Lind Equipment has always built portable lighting designed for the toughest workplaces, and it is hard to find an industry tougher than tunneling and mining. With this in mind, we've designed and built a suite of LED lighting that will meet any application while providing the highest amount of benefit for the tunneling and mining industry.
Standard features with all Lind Equipment tunneling and mining lights:
- Operate from 90-277V right out of the box. Higher voltage will allow longer runs, cutting down on labor and equipment
- Protected against voltage spikes
- Ability to daisy-chain lights quickly and easily
- Fully weather-proof construction for use in wet areas
- 50,000 hour rated so no bulb changes needed
- High efficiency LEDs allow for long runs on any sized circuit
- Heavy-duty housings stand up to tunneling and mining environmental abuse
We can also help you plan which lights are right in order to meet the specific dynamics of your project and the requirements of OSHA lighting levels. We can present you a full lighting layout including details on energy and labor savings that show you the power of Lind Equipment's portable LED lights.
We are proud to announce our partnership with Jennmar USA. Jennmar is a global, family-owned company that is leading the way in ground control technology for the mining, and tunneling industries. For more than 40 years, Jennmar’s focus has been on manufacturing products and creating ground control solutions that help keep workers safe and productive. Jennmar USA is Lind's exclusive distribution partner for the tunneling and mining industry in the USA.
Our most popular tunneling and mining lights. Click on the picture for more information.
Watch this video to find out how durable our lights are.